Vision StatementAll receive quality and compassionate healthcare in obedience of the Great commandment. (John 13:34)
Mission StatementTo serve as a leading Christian referral and training institution providing high-quality, compassionate healthcare that demonstrates the power of the gospel.
MottoSharing and caring.
- God fearing - the central value and foundation of all that we do is a reverent fear of the Lord. Proverbs 9:10
- Commitment - doing what we have agreed to do in our roles and making the best use of all our resources, including time.
- Embracing professionalism - in areas within our hospital community and with our clients, partners and suppliers of goods and services.
- Honesty - in all our dealings amongst staff and in the services we offer to our clients.
- Integrity - promoting and encouraging integrity at individual level and as an organization.
- Accountability - both through established systems, to one another and to our partners and clients.
- Respect - we recognize diversity of opinions and deliberately endeavour to respect each other within established norms.
- Teamwork - everyone’s contribution is important, and no individual can succeed alone.
- Courage - acting boldly on our convictions based on information available to us for improving our services.